Procedure for applying for admission
- The candidate may call at the college office and pay Rs. 25/- to get the application from the date of the announcement of Karnataka S.S.L.C results. CBSC and ICSE students may register their applications awaiting their results.
- Students from other states should pay eligibility fee and submit migration certificate as per P.U.Board rules
Submitting the application
- Application should be registered in the college office during the office hours on working days.
- The incomplete applications and the application with wrong information will not be considered.
- Date and time of admission will be intimated to every selected candidate over the phone. The list of selected candidates will be put up on the college notice board.
- The Candidate has to come for admission on the date fixed for admission.
- If the date fixed by the college is inconvenient owing to some valid reasons, the candidate has to meet the Principal and take another convenient date.
- If the candidate does not abide by what is mentioned above (No.3), the admission of the candidate stands cancelled.
Fee Structure and Regulation
Fees paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
Fees are collected according to the norms set by the P. U. Board.
- The candidate should come for admission either with his/her father or mother or with a responsible guardian (if both parents are not alive)
- Fees are to be paid in full
- The candidate seeking admission has to bring his/her original transfer certificate and conduct certificate along with original S.S.L.C. marks card and photocopy of the same.
Specialized training for the Competitive Examinations
Science : CET & NEET & JE Main
Commerce : CPT
Arts : (UPSC & KPSC)
Remedial teaching for slow learners
Book Bank facility for poor students
Special coaching for II PUC Science students during vacation.
If you intend to apply for more than one combination, you have to apply separately for those combinations. If you want to be considered for a seat on the basis of the caste (Reservation Quota), photostat copy of the relevant certificate must be attached to the application. It cannot be submitted later. The original caste certificate should be produced at the time of admission and that will returned immediately after the verification.