- Online admission process for the Academic Year 2024-25 is now OPEN
- Application form for admission will be available online through the website https://poornaprajnaadamaru.edu.in . For any query, call on helpline numbers 8762185171,9481018087
- Students from other boards(CBSE,ICSE) can also apply
- Candidates from other states and NRI are not eligible for online admission.
- Cut-off percentage [Science : 75% ] , [ Commerce : 60%]
- Online fee payments (UPI,Net Banking, Credit/Debit Banking)are permitted through the web portal of the college
- Provisional College Admission Fee of Rs. 5000 and Application fee of Rs. 200.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Fee are collected according to the norms set by the P.U.Board
- Do not make any transaction of money with any person in the college campus or outside for seat. Recommendations are strictly prohibited.
- The incomplete applications and the application with wrong information will not be considered.
- The following scanned documents are required for online admission process.
- * Provisional or Preparatory SSLC/ICSE/CBSE marks card
- * Caste /Income certificate in case of students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
- * Adhaar Card of the candidate
- * Birth certificate
- * Ration card(If Available)
- * Copy of the first page of the candidate Bank Passbook
- * Passport size photo of the candidate
For Hostel Admission
(Applicable for both Boys and Girls Hostel)
- Provisional Admission for hostel can be done by paying the advance amount of Rs 20000(Twenty Thousand Only).
- Amount once paid is Non-Refundable
Procedure for Completion of College Admission process after the announcement of Karnataka S.S.L.C results
- The candidate should come for admission either with his/her parents or with a responsible guardian (if both parents are not alive) to the college and meet the principal within a week after the date of announcement of Karnataka S.S.L.C results.
- Candidates has to bring his /her original transfer certificate , conduct certificate ,original S.S.L.C marks card /Attested Xerox copy of the marks card, four copies of passport size photo, and photocopy of all the documents mentioned in the guidelines no(12)
- Students from other states should pay eligibility fee and submit migration certificate as per P.U. Board
- Fees are to be paid in full during the admission process at the college.
- I, hereby, declare that, the entries made by me in the Application Form are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and based on records.
- I, hereby, undertake to present the original documents immediately upon demand by the concerned authorities of the Institute.